Friday, July 15, 2011

Leaving Texas....

When Russ first told me about his promotion I didn't believe it or it didn't really sink in and it still really hasn't!! I called my Mom and told her and I could tell this was not good news for her and which it wouldn't be since I would be taking myself and her grand babies away for who know's how long. My Mom went from never going to fly to getting miles and will plan her trip to the beautiful islands soon. HAHA!!! Now I just gotta talk my Dad into going!!






We got on the plane and now we are in Hawaii and enjoying everything this island has to offer. It will be an awesome experience for my whole family!!! Oh and the plane ride was uh well she is 2 so you can just imagine! Let's just say I don't plan on getting on the plane anytime soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment